Enter your text/paragraph here:
Word Counter is a simple utility that counts the number of words in any text file and displays it on screen. It can be used to count the total number of words, lines or characters in a document. The program has an option to display only the first 10 words, last 10 words, top 100 words, etc. You can also specify the word length (number of letters) for which you want to get the word count.
The output displayed by the program will help you understand how many words are there in your document. If you have a large document, then this tool may take some time to process. But if you need just a quick estimate of the number of words in a document, then this tool is best suited for you.
* Counts the number of words in the specified text file.
* Displays the total number of words along with the list of all the words present in the file.
* Specifies the number of words to display from the beginning of the file.
* Disables displaying the line numbers.
* Disables the automatic scrolling of the window after every keystroke.
* Disables auto-closing of the window when the user quits the application.
* Supports Unicode files.
* Can be run as a console application.
* Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10.
* Free to use. No registration required.
A score between 0 and 1 that indicates how easy it would be to read aloud a piece of writing. A higher score means that the reading level is easier to comprehend.
The Reading Level Calculator is based on the Flesch-Kincaid Readability Test, which measures the number of words in a sentence divided by the number of syllables in that sentence. The ratio is then multiplied by 100 to give an approximate grade level. This test was developed by Dr. James L. Kincaid Jr., who taught English at Boston University.
* Counts the total number of words in the document.
* Shows the total number of words and the list of all the unique words found in the document.
You can select the number of words to show from the beginning of the document.
* Disables showing the line numbers.
This feature disables the automatic scrolling of window after every keystroke and prevents the window from closing automatically when the user quits.
* Disables automatic closing of the window when the application is closed.
* Supports Unicode documents.
* Compatible With Windows XP/Vista / 7/ 8/10
* Free To Use
If you want to customize text on word count tool then follow these steps - 1. Now go back to the main window and select any paragraph from the document. Then click on the "Customize Text" option again. This will open a new window where you can choose font size, color, alignment etc. 3. Save your changes and close the customizer. 4. Go back to the main window of the word counter and select any paragraph from your document. 5. Click on the "Apply Changes" button to apply the customized settings. 6. Close the word counter.
Convert any page into word count using our page converter tool. You can convert multiple pages into word count or single page into word count. It's very simple to use. Just specify the page number and press the Convert button.
It supports both unicode and ANSI format.
Page Number : Enter the page number from which you want to start counting words.
Output Format : Choose either ANSI or Unicode output format.
Output File Name : Select the name for the output file.
Save As : If you want to save the converted file in another location, enter the path here.
Conversion Time : Specify the time taken to convert one page.
Conversion Speed : Specify the speed at which the conversion takes place.
Note: We have tested this tool only on windows platform. So if you are running it on other platforms like MAC OS X or Linux, please let us know about it so we can improve it further.